[DML] Was Re: Accumalator now Inertia switch

[DML] Was Re: Accumalator now Inertia switch

Dear Martin,
One recall that you may want to check for and consider doing if
it isn't done is the reinforcement under the front stablizer bar
where it attaches to the front frame(2 locations). The recall was
done because the frame area was too weak and was bending from normal
driving if my memory serves me. You may want to check on this and get
other opinions.
Happy Holidays,
Gary Masie