Re. Euro front plate holder

Hi all,

I have seen a Euro holder advertised on a German stainless steel site
but unfortunately I can remember the address, it was something like
DeLorean steelproducts.com ?
I have stuck mine on with 6 blobs of sticky back Velcro, it is very
strong, allows you to easily change the front plate for car shows and
you don't have to drill any holes. It is also available in black so
when you remove the plate it does not stand out. I put mine on about
a month ago and there is no sign of it coming off.
Make sure you clean the bumper first before sticking the Velcro on I
used one of those Alco Pad alcoholic computer screen wipes as it
removes any bumper wax and grease.

Hope this helps

P.S. someone had already drilled holes in my front bumper which I
have had to fill, pure butchery!.