RE: DeLorean Commercials

Ah, now we're getting somewhere...
I stand corrected - we now know the commercials were part of the "Live the Dream" ad package that was sent to all dealers. There's bound to be quite afew magnetic tape reels out there. Now, who has them?

I come to think Rob Grady (you're on the list?) - do you still have those commercials? Since PJ Grady was a certified DeLorean dealership at the time.

Another posting from Wayne Ernst suggests that maybe E-bayer "DMCTRUSTEE" have these? (Are you on the list?)

And Kevin Abato - nice to hear that you have someone that can make the DVD,but don't we all agree that we must find a good quality copy first?

I can't think of anything more excellent than running the LIVE THE DREAM commercial on my widescreen TV with excellent picture quality and sound! And of course run it for all my friends stopping by for a visit.

Other stuff could also be on the DVD, like the Dealers Investors film...+ lots more. A nice menu would have to be created though...anyone feeling up to it?

I think it would be a hit, and sell a lot of copies.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759