NEW POLL: Engine Performance

I have created a poll in light of a number of recent discussions on the
DML.

We have a number of people working on small modifications (air boxes,
free-flow exhaust), all the way up to people installing Northstar
engines for big money.

Some projects are complete, and many are still in progress. Some are
just on people's "wish list". I think it would be nice to have an idea
about what kind of market there is for some of this stuff. Maybe this
information will be used by some of the vendors, or other entrepreneur
to make performance improvements to our cars.

Please don't vote for the $20,000 conversion if it is not within your
means to spend that kind of money! This is not a poll based on winning
the lottery, Id like it based on REALITY!

Marc