      1. reply to the  ultimate delorean
           From: "Silas " <silas102000@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Lowered springs - just the front?
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLorean Commercials.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      4. Re: THINK - Ideas for a "new" DeLorean?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Delorean on E!
           From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Where does it go????
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: K-mart Battery (sucks)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:11:15 -0000
   From: "Silas " <silas102000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: reply to the  ultimate delorean

Is the ultimate d on the market yet?
         -Silas

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:12:30 -0600
   From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Lowered springs - just the front?

A simple and inexpensive alternative to a spring
compressor is 3 nylon cargo straps.  I use the 1"
variety with a buckle.  Thread the strap between
the coils as close to the top and bottom coils as
possible.  There is enough material to get three
complete loops with each strap.  This makes for
18 lengths of strap to take up the tension from
the spring.  Compress the spring with the weight
of the car and take up the slack in the straps.
Get them as tight as you can.  Remove the spring
as normal.

Mike