Re: [DML] A Real Reward

I share Eric's feeling about the DeLorean and I've
only owned one for 19 years!

I invite kids to sit in the car. I've taken pictures
and sent copies to the kids.

To the Dad's I spend a few minutes telling them what a
kick it is to own a DeLorean and how most of the "bad
raps" given to it are untrue.

JZD can no longer advertise the D. It is up to us now
to see that the marque will live forever.

Dick Ryan
Still living the Dream