Low Mileage Purchase Tips?

Hi everyone... I'm currently looking at a couple low mileage (8k-11k)
Deloreans, both are in very clean condition, although underneath it
looks very good - but not all shiny like I'd be sticking a mirror under
it at some concours :).

My question - What are some things to look for on low mileage Deloreans?
I've gone through the obvious - the car rides fine and the body looks
good...but how worried should I be about the seals, levels of
maintenance, etc...I mean, with most cars, 9000 miles is about three oil
changes...I go through that in 6 months on my daily driver. 20 years is
a different picture... I'm not expecting 40 oil change receipts for a
car that's been sitting idle most of the time, or should I be...? What
would the price range dictate for working cars with 8k-11k miles in good
condition on the open market? (I've seen everything from $11k-$23k
lately...

Thanks in advance for your help!
Pete