plastic clutch line syndrome?

hey all,

today it was SUPER hot and sticky out here in Fargo, ND. it was around 95
degrees and very humid. anyway, i went out to lunch at work around 2pm and
my transmission suddenly started to grind gears now and then. sometimes it
was hard to get out of 1st or 2nd gear. i pulled over, checked my clutch
fluid. it is full, like always. i was very gentle on the gears on my way
back to work, figuring it was the clutch line i have yet to replace. it's
still pretty crappy out and i just got home from work - the gears were
starting to grind again as i was a couple blocks from my house. it seems to
work fine on a cold-warm start, but as you get going, it gets worse and
worse. the symptoms are grinding 1st and 2nd gear, as well as difficulty in
getting out of gear sometimes. yes, the clutch pedal is depressed ALL of the
way. i haven't ground on 3rd or 4th gear yet. oh yeah - for the last couple
months my reverse has grinded for a split second about every 4th time i shift
into Reverse.

would these be by-the-book symptoms of needing the stainless clutch line? i
just ordered it and warren said that it sounds like the problem. what do the
rest of you think?

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596