Re: [DML] no start problem

Joe,

You say:

> My 81 auto was stallling a little bit for a while, and it would take a
> little while to turn over as well.

Do you have your nomenclature in order? In general automotive lingo, to
"turn over" means to turn the crank in the engine either by hand to by use
of the starter. To take you literally, it sounds like you have a problem
with either your starter or battery. If your car tends to stall, perhaps
your alternator isn't putting out enough juice at low RPMs. Then it takes a
little while to turn over because the battery is discharged. But I don't
see how this has anything to do your idle speed switch. Are we on the same
page?

Walt Tampa, FL