Re: Control Pressure Regulator Questions.

Re: Control Pressure Regulator Questions.

The CPR is considered a non-repairable part. Some members have had
success in repairing it but I don't think that there are any service
parts available for it except as a complete assembly. Since it is a
fuel system part most would not consider trying to repair but would
just replace once sure it is defective. The connections were probably
spot-welded but you could use solder. Silver solder would be better
but I don't think needed. Once you get the CPR going you may find you
have other problems causing poor acceleration, you may need a fuel
mixture adjustment for instance.
David Teitelbaum