Control Pressure Regulator Questions.

Ok, recently I've been having some problems with my Control Pressure
Regulator. Inside, two wires were burnt. The wire that connects
between the plug and the arm heater, and the wire that connects
between the arm heater and the thermostat. Replacement of this wire
shouldn't be a problem. I have some high temp wire (200°C), but I'm
unsure about something. Inside, the wire connections appear to be
either spotwelded, or crimped into place. It looks as though on the
wire that burnt, there was some solder used. My question here is what
kind is it? What ever it is, it appears to be VERY resistant to heat.
My soldering iron will meld 60/40 rosin core solder like hot butter.
But the stuff that's inside, it can't even dent.

The second problem that I've been having is poor accelleration on my
car. When you hit the gas pedeal, the engine doesn't accellerate
right away. The rev of the engine changes tone, and the car begins to
lag. A second or two later, the car will get a sudden burst of power.
It's good enough that it can push you back into the seat a bit. Note
the engine changes tone, and revs up slowly, and then fast. The revs
will increase w/speed, so I know this isn't a slipping clutch. When I
took the CPR off tonight, I noticed something very odd. If I apply a
vaccum to the side which pushes the arm up (raise fuel pressure), the
pressure will hold. But if I apply a vaccum to the opposite side
which lowers the arm (lowers fuel pressure), it seems to be leaking.
This appears to be a failure in my fuel enrichment circuit. When I
fully disassembled the unit, I found that the lower gasket was only
half-attached.

So, my question is this. Is there a service kit that I can pick up
from my local BOSCH parts/service center? If I could pick up a new
gasket & wiring, that would be great. If nothing else, just the
gasket. That way I could seal the lowest chambers for the enrichment
vaccum. I have enough room to solder everything, but I just don't
know which type of solder to use. What can I buy that could withstand
the temperatures of the engine, and where could I pick some up at. I
really need to get this fixed ASAP. Since unplugging the electrical
connection on the CPR, my fuel efficency has dropped 40+ miles to the
tank! I used to fill up @ 190-200 miles. My car now has 153 on this
tank, and the fuel light is on!

-Robert