DMCNews Web Updated

Finally - I worked thru the backlog of Pictures O' The Month. I just
put them all up at once since I don't seem to get to it monthly. If
you submitted something and it's not there, send it again if you want
because I probably lost it (or didn't like it or it was too fuzzy).

Other additions - Some more newbie/techie stuff from Les, a corrected
lock circuit diagram and a fun-to-read theory of operation (i.e. WHY
the OEM lock module doesn't work very well) from Martin Gutkowski.
And some more vanity plates.

And as always, MORE car ads. These come in at the rate of a LEAST one a week. Keep looking.

Dave Swingle <--Webmaster with not enough spare time anymore