Re: Overheating...

In both cases here for each person, I would perform a pressure test
on the radiator cap. Your cooling system appears to be functioning
fine in as it can dispirse heat. But the problem would appear to be a
loss of coolant. When I first got my car, the SS overflow bottle was
installed, but the old cap was kept. And for some reason a vinyl hose
was connected to the overflow side. I always saw mist inside the
hose. And when I alternator belt broke, the car would purge it's
coolant almost immediately. Looking at the old cap, I saw that the
rubber was hard (unable to seat properly), and part of it was torn. I
replaced the cap, no problems since.

-Robert