Overheating...

Dear group,

I have had me DeLorean for almost four years now. Within the last 6 to 9 months I have noticed a particularly irritating habit it has. I drive it alot of the time, as it is one of my daily drivers. However I seldom take it on the highway, I mostly just drive stop ang go around the city. Anyway, when I do drive it at highway speeds it overheats rather quickly. I can drive surface streets all day, but hit the local bypass and up the gauge goes. Anybody have any ideas? Someone suggested that maybe at continuous speeds the water pump is collapsing a hose. Sounds like a long shot but who knows? Anyway I would like to get it fixed before the holidays as I plan on traveling with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave
VIN 005524