Re: Overheating...

Hi,

When I drive my car, the fans doesn't have to work because there is a
sufficiency of air flow, the fans start only when I'm stopped with
engine running.
Of course, you must check everything said in previous mails, but did
you check if you have some tartar in your radiator?
Perhaps the cooling system can't use all the surface of the
radiator, so it could explain why your engine overheat.

Best regards,

VIEIRA Christophe.
VIN#04271 / DL005.
Luxembourg.