rank Delorean repairs

I am well into my search and hope to have My Delorean before the leaves
turn. One thing that I have found difficult to do is compare D's because
most of them (in my price range) have several minor problems. In order to
compare cars it would be helpful to hear how Delorean owners rank these
problems in order of how easy they are to fix for a NOVICE. So if anyone has
5 minutes they can make this a game and also see how other owners rank them.
I am lsiting the common problems that I see alot...

1) replace door struts
2) electrical wiring problems/fuses
3) window malfunctions/replace window motor
4) Facia repair/replace
5) a/c repair or recharge
6) replace headliner
7) replace speedometer cable
8) install fan zilla
9) install tank zilla
10) Stainless steel clutch cable
11) Fuel pump
12) re-cover seats
13) upgrade alternator
14) replace rubber lseal/moulding around the door
15) install lock zilla

thanks for any help.....mike c