Re: Roy Nesseth

I'm acctually sad to hear that. Nesseth always seemed like he was a
good friend of JZD, and his family. Another notable item is that if
not for Nesseth, DMC may not have gotten off the ground. Nesseth was
able to apply the nessisary pressure to the right people, and got the
Dealer Network built for the DMC-12 among other things. While there
are some unfavorable things written about him, I've never heard of
either Nesseth, or JZD being given a chance to explain their side of
the story. Especially since these stories have sometimes come from
people who've had personal conflicts with both the men, and the
company. Overall though, his passing is a loss. Nesseth worked behind
the scenes @ DMC, and may have been able to provide an interesting
insight on the workings of the company. Of course the most notable
thing of all was even after the colapse of DMC, a few articles still
note that Nesseth stuck around. It's too bad the same could not have
been said for JZD's wife, or his high class "friends" (i.e. Maur
Dubin), but i won't go into that here.

I tried searching for Nesseth both online, and thru the public
telephone records @ the library. So now I know why I couldn't find
him. If nothing else, he was someone involved within the DMC project
who never got full credit for helping start/keep the company
together...

If anyone is interested, a while back I uploaded what I believed to
be the only photo I could find of Roy Nesseth from the newspaper
archives at the library. I don't want to bother his daughter or
anything like that, but could it be possibe to get a confirmation on
the photo?

-Robert
vin 6585