New Guy in town

Hey all,

I'm the new guy in town and I wanted to say hey! I will be
getting my car shipped in about 2 or 3 weeks and wanted to know if
there is an accurate DeLorean owner's directory. I am trying to
track down a specific one that me and my family owned 3-4 years ago
and make it into a reliable everyday car. I am keeping the one I am
buying as a "weekend car" with all original miles and all that. So
if anyone could help me out, I appreciate it!

MephistoDMC