Re: Custom DMC on eBay

This car has also been listed on AutoTrader for a couple of months
now. I belive the car is @ a place called SMJ Motors, and the asking
price was around $12K. Nice car, but I just didn't have the $ to buy
it.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, BondAtomic@xxxx wrote:
> [Moderator Note - when you do this the long ebay ID is usually
garbled. It is much more effective just to put in the item number
like 594791521 and then users can enter this into ebay's search
utility]

> There is a really cool custom painted DeLorean on eBay, also with
custom
> wheels. Go here:
<SNIP>