performance air intake

I have designed a performance part for my Delorean that is a direct bolt on replacement to the restrictive upper part of the black plastic air box(between air filter and engine). It will allow the use of a K and N panel air filter, be made of stainless, and have a clear polycarbonate top so that you can see the fuel injection trap door working and the condition of the air filter. This air box can however use a stock air filter, doesn't require any other modifications, and will only take approximately 5 minutes to install (You can also change back in 5 minutes for originality sake). It will allow vastly better air flow and show improved gas mileage and breathing through out the RPM range. I am also doing this in a tasteful manner so that it is not an eye sore and simply looks like it should be there. If anyone is interested in such a thing please contact me so that I can send you pictures when it is complete.

Casey

P.S. I am also designing scoops for the rear like on the turbo prototype car that I can make out on fiberglass, kevlar, or carbon fibre.