Update: West Coast Show - September 20-23

Update: West Coast Show - September 20-23

 Everything is coming together for the West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin
Celebration on September 20-23. We now have P.J. Grady, DMC Houston and the
DeLorean Motor Center attending, so we'll have some great Tech Seminars. And
along with the DeLorean Owners Association and others, many cool items will
be available for purchase in our dealers room.

We're busy acquiring goody bag stuffers so everyone will have plenty of neat
items as soon as they check in. In addition, we have been receiving raffle
items from all the above organizations. Plus, www.drinkholders.com is
providing one of their $90 double cup holders designed especially for the
DeLorean and they are providing a new double cup holder designed
specifically for the Bricklin. We have also received stainless steel items
from www.delorean-steel-products.com. Our grand prize for our Friday evening
at the Blackhawk will be a DeLorean model kit made especially for the show.

If you would like a printed flier, email me with your address and I'll send
one out. The fliers and on-line registration are also available on our club
website at: http://www.ncdmc.org. Our registration deadline is coming up
soon and I wouldn't want any of you to miss this wonderful event!

In case any of you are in the Sacramento area this weekend, I'll be
displaying my car (and handing out Car Show and information fliers) all day
Sunday at the California State Fair at the "American Pop Culture Classic Car
Show".

Ken
Don't miss The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration!!
September 20-23, San Ramon, California
Ken Montgomery, President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
mailto:kenm@xxxx http://www.ncdmc.org (916) 944-3252