Receint Posts

There have been a few posts this past week that weren't related to the
DeLorean. In light of the horror of the past several days I posted them as
some of them regarded our subscribers living in the New York area. I'm
returning to strictly DeLorean related items now and if you did contribute
something unrelated I've deleted it. I understand the frustration we all
feel about these current events but the mailing list isn't the place to
discuss these happenings.

Bruce Benson, this week's moderator