Re: [DML] "escape from LA"

I saw the movie, that scean is pared down the only
asspect of it is the Jaws shark which snaps at the
sub, there is no ride through the King Kong or Back to
the Future ride, plus it is all CGI and takes place
underwater, You cant see mutch, but this scean is
noware near as long as in the scrip, this scip that
you found must be a pre production version, they
usually wont write a post production scrip due to the
fact that the movie is finished and it is no longer
needed unless it might be done by a fan based
originization.

http://www.geocities.com/scifiscripts/scripts/escapela.txt