"escape from LA"

while searching delorean things on the web, I came across this page

http://www.geocities.com/scifiscripts/scripts/escapela.txt

its the script for "Escape from LA". Did anyone see this movie, and
if you did, did you see a "rusting Delorean" anywhere? below is the
section of the script I am talking about.

EXT. UNDERWATER - UNIVERSAL CITY - THE BLACK TOWER - NIGHT

The sub smacks into the side of the Black Tower, powers through
it, blasts out the other side through a window, tilting and
wobbling. The sub rights itself momentarily but is slammed
downward out of frame by a huge, dark, slimy object.

KING KONG looms overhead - his fist rising and falling with the
currents. Plissken has maneuvered himself into the wreckage of the
Universal Studios Tour.

The sub zips through the King Kong ride into Back To The Future,
passing 1950's signage from that film, dodging a rusting Delorean.
It slams into the open mouth of JAWS, shattering the model into a
million pieces.