From: srubano@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:33 AM
Subject: [DML] Re: delayed acceleration problem

Idle speed for the Delorean should be 775 RPM +or- 50 RPM. Although
that may not cause your problem you might want to correct it.

On the note of the Idle Speed Motor, anyone know a good way to test
it? Can I remove it from the engine, apply voltage to the teminals
and see if it works? (by feel and sound) I's hard to tell when it's
on the engine.