Re: delayed acceleration problem

The two areas I would concentrate on would be the fuel enrichment
circuit of the fuel system and the vacuum advance for the distributer.
Make sure the frequency valve is buzzing and check all of the vacuum
hoses to the distributer. It is easy to knock one loose but very hard
to see into that area. A hose could also be incorrectly connected so
use the diagrahm to follow the hoses making sure that they aren't
brittle and or cracked. I don't think it is voltage related but it
could be made worse by a breakdown in the secondary ignition wiring.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm having a weird acceleration problem that I need some help
diagnosing.
> When I accelerate, the engine hesitates for 2 or 3 seconds before it
really
> starts to develop horsepower. It makes no difference whether I am
driving

and a