RE. Door Handle Installation & Air Con R134a

RE. Door Handle Installation & Air Con R134a

I have changed both my door handles numerous times as I was making my
own replacements.
You will find that the driver's side door handle is easier to
remove/install and you probably will not have to remove the top black
metal bracket, which supports the door trim.

hope this helps somewhat!

on anouther note:
I had my air con converted to R134a (I think that is what it is
called) and re-gassed yesterday, with a digital thermometer in the
car and the doors closed the interior temperature of the car reached
just 2 degrees centigrade after about 20 mins!, fortunately I was not
in the car or I might have got frostbite! ;-)

James RG
England