[DML] Re: door handle installation

That's odd. When I replaced the door handles on my car, all I had to
do was remove the trim panel, and then remove the crossmember
(108318/xx9). Then I just closed the door while sitting in the seat,
and went in down from the top, next to the fixed glass with the
window rolled down. It is a little akward laying on your side in the
seat to position yourself, but everything should be realativly easy.
Whole job on takes about 15 minutes or so to complete. Maybe there's
something differant in th way your door is from mine. With all the
little changes that seemed to occur in production, it wouldn't
surprise me...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I have no problems with your advice except for the part about using
> regular socket with a long extension. This just simply didn't work
in my
> passenger door. There is not a straight enough shot to get a
socket on one
> of the nuts...
<SNIP>