Update: West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin Celebration

Update: West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin Celebration

 I want to remind everyone about the West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin show on
September 20-23. If you're planning to attend (please do!) I need your
registrations as soon as you can send them in. I've mailed out over 400
printed fliers to DeLorean and Bricklin owners in California, Washington,
Oregon and Nevada that I had addresses for. Most of them should be
delivered by the middle of next week. If you would like a printed flier,
email me with your address and I'll send one out. The fliers and on-line
registration are also available on our club website at:
http://www.ncdmc.org. I'll also be bringing a stack of them to the DMC
Houston show this coming weekend.

We've also arranged to have a visit by the Mercedes 300SL gullwing club for
our evening at the Blackhawk Museum. Having all 3 production gullwing cars
in such an excellent setting will make a wonderful photo opportunity.

More to follow!

Ken
Don't miss The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration!!
September 20-23, San Ramon, California
Ken Montgomery, President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
mailto:kenm@xxxx http://www.ncdmc.org (916) 944-3252