Re: lights

Ryan, I gave my two cents worth on the fuel sending unit as another
post, If your rear defrost light doesn't come on, then either the
bulb is bad or the switch contacts arn't touching properly. I would
advise that if your not used to working on small electrical Items
like switches, then don't take it apart, you may not get it back
together. Don't even take the cap off. There is a spring inside the
unit that could fall out and if lost, good luck. I have put them back
together, but they are very tricky.
As far the cooling fan light, The original design was to come on when
a fan failed. If you still have the original blue box plug in, i
would remove and replace it with The Fan Fail Fix, I have wired it to
show you the fans are getting power and you can see the cycling of
the low pressure switch in the air conditioning system and the
otterstat also.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/modifications/