      1. My question re-stated
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Chat Sites
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: No Cold Idle
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Hot start
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Hot Start Relay Fix
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: JZD
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Rhd steering rack
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Rhd steering rack
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      9. Re: coolant  question
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Take two D's - call me in the morning
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Fresh air at feet...
           From: nickbrom@xxxxxxx
     12. Fender repair
           From: nickbrom@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Stickers
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
     14. DeLorean Car Show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     15. RE: Re: Spares
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. lights
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. spares
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: My question re-stated
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: lights
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Rhd steering rack
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Keys
           From: Ed Garbade <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 14:10:59 -0000
   From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: My question re-stated

Thats for the responses but I must not have been clear in what I was
asking. I was asking what that thing is on the console to the right
of the light dimmer. There is a plug and a little square grill. It
appears to be a factory item. Thanks.

[MODERATOR NOTE: As I understand it, this question was answered.  On my early 81 car, to the right of the dimmer is a digital clock, about 2" x 3" rectangular.  This clock was not put in later DeLoreans, leaving a raised rectangle molded into the console.  Perhaps somone either removed your clock or cut out the rectangle?]

Message: 2