      1. It's the Brick-lorean!
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Finding Light Bulbs
           From: "Jason" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Spares
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Spares
           From: Ed Garbade <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. frame weight
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMC-0ne
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Digest Number 633
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Virus Alert!!!
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: No Cold Idle - More Details
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Keys
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: Spares
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Idle speed microswitch (was: No Cold Idle - More Details)
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Finding Light Bulbs
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     14. Re: Hot start problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Re: lights
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Digest Number 633
           From: rwbrown@xxxxxxx
     17. Trans computer replaced
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: lights
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Finding Light Bulbs
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: A delorean Omen
           From: dmcimf@xxxxxxx
     21. registration
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Rhd steering rack
           From: "Rick" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: lights
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Fuel sending unit
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Virus Alert!!!
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:24:10 -0400
   From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: It's the Brick-lorean!

I was recently at a car show just outside of Boston, Mass, where hundreds
of cars were being shown.... No Deloreans, though there was one bright
orange Bricklin.  The best part of the car show was hanging out near the
Bricklin listening to people convince their friends it was a Delorean...
The owner didn't think it was quite as funny having to humor people who
wanted to talk about the D, and not about his car at all.  Oh well...
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Message: 2