Re: lights

I agree with everything John said, but I have one comment to add. On
my OEM fuel sender (which works perfectly I might add), my low fuel
light comes on at exactly 2.5 gallons remaining. If you have
Tankzilla, I hear the light comes on at a much lower remaining level.
Essentially, if you have tankzilla, and your low fuel light is on,
GET GAS NOW. Otherwise your safe for probably another 20-40 miles
depending how you drive. Just dont take any sharp corners or blunt
accelerations with a low tank.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960