Re: lights

Ryan, the fuel light comes on when the float in the fuel sender
reaches the bottom of the tank. The rear defroster light will come
one when the rear defroster, whichis controlled by the middle
rocker switch in the center console (between the two window
switches), is switched on. The rear defroster is controlled
independently of the front one. Judging by your vin of 16301, you
shouldn't have the blue fan fail module. If you still have the
original factory installed fan fail bypass, the fan fail light will
never come on. If you have installed a fanzilla, the fan fail light
will come on when one of the fan fuses (located in the fanzilla)
blows.

John Yeoman