Re: weird sound when taking corners

Hi all,

I had a similar problem however it was comming from the front, I must
admit at first I thought it was from the rear but it turned out to be
the steering rack. When you put the lowered front springs on the
front of the car it alters the angle of the front trailing arm and
emphisises any play you have in the steering rack. Fortunatly the
steering rack on the D does have some ajustment shims to enable the
rack to be tightened up when it gets sloppy. This might not be the
same as the problem you are experiencing but it might be worth a look.

Has anyone else experienced a knocking sound after putting lowering
springs on?

Regards

James RG
UK