Craig Radio Display - Finally Works.

To Les and the List.

Thanks to Les Huckins my Craig radio display finally works.
Bought the 1981 DeLorean last Febuary and I was getting sick and
tired of not seeing what station I'm on.
I still do play tapes and may some day upgrade the stereo to
something more modern (like I have seen on some internet sites).
Some have installed speakers into the back wall while others have
built a separate box that rests on the parcel shelf and holds the
midranges and a woofer.
I also use a portable CD player that uses a metal tape cassette which
slides into the radio and can play my CD's too.

Mark R. Vanyo
VIN # 02261
Lic OUTATYM
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club
Seattle, WA

P.S. Les had my Craig radio display working and back to me in a week.
Contact him at jhuckins[at]cybersurfers.net
Heck yeah this is a shameless plug for Les.