Re: weird sound when taking corners

> > i've noticed on my DeLorean that when i take either a left
> > or right corner that i hear kind of a 'chunk' sound coming
> > from what i think to be the rear of the car.
>
> I have this exact same problem with mine.
[snip]
> It's most noticeable when pulling out of driveways where
> the weight shifts to one side. But if I make two right
> hand turns for example it will only clunk on the first turn.

I have no first hand experience, but I remember reading a post a while ago about
the body shifting on the frame, making a clunking sound. This would explain why
you don't hear the sound the second turn: the body has allready shifted as far
as possible...
Check the bolts connecting the body to the frame and tighten if neccesary.
As I said, I'm not sur, but checking this can't hurt anything.

Good luck,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000