weird sound when taking corners

hey all,

i've noticed on my DeLorean that when i take either a left or right corner
that i hear kind of a 'chunk' sound coming from what i think to be the rear
of the car. i can feel it resonate just a little thru the center console
where i rest my arm. this happens when i make a turn with a little stress to
it, for instance, when entering a driveway or something like that where you
need to make a quick turn, and not just a turn in the road.

i had a shop near where i work put it up on a lift to inspect the suspension
but they couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. they remarked, 'there
isn't too much to the suspension - it's pretty simple and we didn't see
anything loose or really worn'.

anyone know what this is? i believe the previous owner of my car had new
shocks put in about two years ago by the midstate dmc club or another club
near illinois. his name is Bill Schaefer. so, i don't believe it's old
loose shocks causing it.

the problem doesn't seem to be too worrisome - just annoying and raises my
curiosity.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596