Removable Windows

How about somebody coming up with a way,of having removable side
windows,since the toll booth windows roll down(and in my state,there
are NO toll booths(Connecticut),it would just be a matter of someone
coming up with a way to make the fixed glass
removable/waterproof,somewhat in the same fashion as T-Tops,that are
secure,but easy to remove,and waterproof,and Doesn't look like a
major modifaction.SINCE none of my Deloreans see rain/outside
parking,I am almost tempted to roll down the toll booth windows,and
REMOVE the fixed glass,just to have regular open windows.

Claude
000570