[DML] New Shocks a MUST!!!

For anyone who drives their car for long periods of time, or anyone who just wants to up the performance and handling, let me be one in a long line to tell you, the Grady shocks are incredible!! What they do to the car can't even come close to being put in words. Bringing my car back from DMC Joe's I first saw the difference, but the real test was this weekend when myself and the ETDOC went on the Blue Ridge Parkway. No bouncing, no hard hits on the rear, these things are great! For anyone who is debating these, let me say go for it. You definately won't regret it!

Scott