AC-dryer/accumulator

Hi,

My AC-system is being converted to this new gas. Therefore the
dryer/accumulator has to be changed. The way it looks wright now; it is not
possible to get a similar dryer!. Up to Vin #3400, or so, the Deloreans had
a dryer with a connection at the down side (a tube that was under an angle
of 45 degrees). After this Vin# they would use a dryer with both connections
at the top side. The thing is, it is not possible to simply use the newly
type dryer because the hose that is fitted wouldn't be long enough! So, to
change the dryer, you have to change the hose aswell. And use some sort of
90 degree fitting.

Is there somebody out there that is familiar to this problem and has a
solution that is easier than changing the hose?

Thanks

Michiel

<snip -- excessive irrelevant quoted materials removed>