Re: [DML] replacing the plastic line (was "plastic clutchline syndrome?"

Re: [DML] replacing the plastic line (was "plastic clutchline syndrome?")

You can unhook the lines at the master and at the slave cylinder. If you pull
the old line out as you put the new one in it is very easy to follow the same
path. The space you're putting the braided line in is quite a tight fit but
there is no way you need to pull the body off. Once you have everything
connected you can bleed the system as described in the manual. I replaced
mine and haven't had any shifting problems since.

Lee VIn #1699