Re: [DML] High idle speed

Arne, The readings I got is from the Idle speed thermistor is , 9 to 10k at
room temp, 23k to 25k in ice water, and about 2k in hot tap water. If this
isn't the problem, the the idle speed motor may be slow to respond and going
out. If you could borrow a Idle speed ECU that would help check it out
also.Make sure you have no vac leaks. Also check to make sure the microswitch
is ok.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/