-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Pike [mailto:iqintermedia@xxxx]

Unless there is something about the replaced leather
seats - mine are original, and I don't have a wrinkle
in them... not a blemish.... these so called new ones
are always beat up looking... [snip]
You can see pics of my seats at:

http://www.iqintermedia.com/~pikem

anyhow, I just wondered because I see lots of people
claiming new seats, and they look like crap to me.

Mike