Re: Hot Start frustration

You need to determine if the problem is ignition or fuel. With the
symptom you described the majority of the time it is the fuel
accumulater at fault but a bad impulse coil or ignition coil could
also be the cause. The next time it won't start hot pull a spark plug
wire and see if there is any spark while cranking.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757