Vin 173???

VIN 173????

Thats another thing about ebay, sometimes people don't
know what they are talking about...

I believe Deloreans started at vin 500 - this guy
claims 173....

Its at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592363778&r=0&t=0

The other thing, I've seen several pictures that claim
"new leather on the seats"... as the one above, and
NONE of them look like they are in good shape...

Unless there is something about the replaced leather
seats - mine are original, and I don't have a wrinkle
in them... not a blemish.... these so called new ones
are always beat up looking... mine are original..
although I go through extreme measures, I make people
take things out of their pockets before they can sit
in them, I also keep them very well lubed with
silicone based sealant...

You can see pics of my seats at:

http://www.iqintermedia.com/~pikem

anyhow, I just wondered because I see lots of people
claiming new seats, and they look like crap to me.

Mike