A Delorean - with Hooters!

Went to lunch today with a good friend who is moving
to another state.... he always wanted to ride in a
Delorean, so I got mine out... then he pushed his luck
and wanted to drive it (gotta draw the line
somewhere).. anyhow, we went to Hooters, here in
Albuquerque.

I noticed in the doorway they had pictures of Hooters
girls all over Harley's, and some old 57 chevy's, a
hooters race car, and even a ferrari....

We were eating and one of the girls coming in to start
her shift said, "Wow! there is a time machine
outside!" - ofcourse I knew it was mine... about 5
others went out, including the manager to see it....

when they came back in I yelled over and asked how
they liked the Delorean.. the manager came over and
asked if it was mine, the details, etc.

He was very impressed it had 4500 miles, and could not
believe the condition... I told him there are many out
there in excellent shape, and that most people that
have them take good care of them...

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I was given the
honor of being asked if I would allow them to take a
photo of my car with the Hooters girls on it, in it,
etc.

This Saturday I need to go back, where they will have
a professional photographer take the photos.... not
sure if it will show up nationwide in other hooters or
not, but if you ever stop by ABQ, NM and goto Hooters,
the Delorean in the pic is 855, and the guy in the
picture with a smile bigger than a Mac truck is me.

Once the photo is done, I will put it up so you guys
can see it.

Mike
VIN 855