Re: [DML] Stainless Steel air filter box (was Stainless Steel Facias)

Re: [DML] Stainless Steel air filter box (was Stainless Steel Facias)

If I'm not mistaken doesn't the lower part of the air box (where the
round opening is that goes over the Throttle body) snap together to
the top portion? If so then you could make the top portion and the
Air filter box out of Stainless steel and re-use the plastic lower
portion of the OEM one. That way you will be sure of an airtight fit.

On another note, I believe Marty Maier sells a K&N filter kit that
comes with the closest match to the OEM filter along with a Stainless
steel (?) adapter that goes into the air filter box to adapt the K&N
filter. I'm not sure if he still sells this or not.

Steve