I need to rent a Delorean for a wedding

***** Moderator's Note
Please reply directly to the sender.

My best friend is getting married at the end of September and as the
best man, I have been given certain responsibilities. One of which
is arranging for trasnportation away from the church after the
ceremony.

My friend is a big Delorean fan and I'd like to rent a delorean for
the weekend to make this element of his wedding day memorable. I
don't want the boring limo with tin cans attached, I want a
Delorean.

Here's my problem, I don't know anyone that owns a Delorean and its
not like they're offered by rental car companies. The wedding is
taking place in upstate NY, in a small town called Elmira. The car
would only be used for transporting the newly married couple to the
reception. I am willing to pay the owner whatever he asks (within
reason) for the weekend and will take care of necessary insurance.

Does anyone you know how I can get a hold of a Delorean for the last
weekend in September? Are you aware of any Delorean owners in
Upstate NY? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having a
Delorean at his wedding will make my friend really happy and make the
day even more memorable.

Any advice you guys can give me would be really appreciated. If you
know any owners that fit the bill, pleas let me know.

Thanks,