Re: [DML] (unknown)

Well,
I figured out what was the cause of the overheating, a bad thermostat. I checked the old one and it never opened. The problem was it was stuck closed. I had a new on on hand and installed it this morning. Cools Great Now! What a difference. Purged all of the air too. with new Prestone Silver antifreeze.
Oh Just one more thing. I tried an AC Delco Oil filter PF-13. It does not fit a delorean it is too fat. So oil filters that fit VW Rabbits and Jettas work there is two German brands Mann, and Mahle. They are both narrower filters and have the same seal and thread. These brands are also used on VW's right from the factory. Just thought everyone might like to know.

Ryan- vin.#16301